SIX more films!
Quick update from the editing bay…
I’m currently working with my editor, Bella Erikson, on four new films for you.
1. A second film for The Mermaid Song. There will be two films for this song!
2. A performance film for my cover version of a song that you know and love.
3. A beautiful little film of me playing in my garden in Malibu, shot by Iggi Oggard.
4. And a short film of me conducting the orchestra in Prague, shot by Laura Kelly.
And… I’m in the planning stages to shoot two more films for two more songs:
5. Roses, a vampire love song, with a matching perfume from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs.
6. Jellyfish, which is a lavish, full orchestra, massively gorgeous song. Its origins are rooted in a song I wrote in 2004, and it’s been growing and morphing and changing ever since.